Pay It Forward Opportunities at your Centerville Curling Club
The Pay It Forward Program allows work opportunities completed during the prior season to reduce a club member's dues in the current season. Currently, work opportunities completed September 30, 2019 to Oct. 1, 2020 are factored into the club member's 2020-2021 Season Dues.
To submit work opportunities completed, either....
#1 Fill out a slip on the Pay-It Forward Bulletin Board at the club (above drinking fountain) and return to slot on bulletin board
#2 Contact Lynn Adams to let her know about work completed to be recorded.
To check out what hours you have completed and what dues level you would fall into, contact Lynn Adams or Dan Lilla.
The Board of Directors has identified the following activities as vital for successfully running our club. They are broken up into two Tiers.
1. Tier I includes activities that are a commitment of many hours over many days. These activities earn a full credit by themselves.
2. Tier II includes activities that are a commitment of a roughly 3 hour shift. A member needs to perform 3 Tier II activities to earn the full credit.
**The Board decided to not account for a partial credit. You need to perform 1 Tier I or 3 Tier II activities to receive a credit.**
Tier I – Earns full credit
- Events Chair
- League Chair
- Bonspiel Chair – 2 consecutive years of chairing a bonspiel will also earn free entry into that bonspiel the following year.
- Open House Chairs
- Work Opportunities Chair
- Reverse Raffle Committee Member
- Club Supply Committee Member
- Maintenance Committee Member
- Board of Directors
- Web Site
- Club Rentals & Group Scheduling
Tier II – Must work 3 shifts to earn full credit
- Working at the Club
- Ice Making
- Ice Maintenance
- Reverse Raffle
- Bonspiel Worker
- Helping with Outside Curling Groups
- Kitchen Worker
- Maintenance Committee Work Projects
- Open House Worker
***Thanks to everyone who makes this club a special place.*** ***Remember, this is YOUR Centerville Curling Club.***